Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bonding Scrapbook layout

Bonding


You know how guys are, 
slap on the back, butt heads or chest, punch.  
These are their forms of affection.

I am in Alaska,
visiting with our oldest son,
and his family.
Robyn, his wife, 
(yes, there are 2 Robin OCrowley's)
let me go through a box of photos that are 
duplicates.

I of course, love these fun moments for my
own books  to look through,
and I get to use a new variety of photos,
older kids!


So these are the kind of guy pics
I found, they are so Josh, and just 
so fun to see how much he loves his sons.

I used our new baby line of papers and stickers, and a few other
papers that just seemed to add that 
guy look to the page.

And of course dew drops, in blue 
to match the page.



I also cut out the motif from the classified cardstock.


Well, just a fun simple layout with my son and his sons.

Enjoy!

Hugs,

Robin

No comments: