Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Becca Ann

Becca Ann


There is not a thing more fun than to take pictures of your family.

While our 9 grandchildren were here for 2 weeks this summer,
We spent some fun hours dressing up
and taking photos.

I can't wait to get these photos back
from the printer and start making
pages with them.

This picture is Becca Ann about 5 years ago/
She just had her 9th birthday last week,
So we will celebrate her this post/


I really wanted a page simple yet elegant.  
I love to use our Staple papers when I am in the mood for this.

Just for fun
I went pink and brown.

I used 
Classic Glitter Swirl in brown. (It comes in 11 colors)
Glitter Daisy/Stripe in gold with pink glitter
 (it comes in 6 colors) the stripe is the back side of this paper
Brown Cardstock
Glitter Princess Crown CS
Pink stripe is the back side of Princess Crown
Daughter Sticker
Metallic Pink Dew Drops
Corrugated Brown box
Princess Clippies
Pink letters from my scrapbook stash 



I just drew on the paper with the tip of the glue bottle the swirls
then placed the dew drops on the swirls


The glitter flowers are cut from the
Glitter Gold Daisy/Stripe CS
then adhered to the corrugated box cut from a spellbinders die


I so love the dimension that the dew drops give
to the page.
You can make any shape with them, because you are not limited.
Just draw with the tip of your glue, and 
slide the dew drops on!
That simple.

Remember,
you can purchase these products on our website


Have a great day,

Hugs,

Robin

No comments: