Tuesday, December 25, 2012

"O" Beaded with Dew Drops

                        The "O" Beaded with Dew Drops

 

 I so love to create with dew drops. They are always at my right hand as I design with paper, and other media. The wall above my scrapbook table has 4 shelves full of dew drop bottles in every color and shape available. Today I want to share with you a project done with a metal "O" I purchased some time ago at Hobby Lobby.
The Metal "O" came just as you see it, swirls and O cut from the center.
I just glued pearl dew drops around the entire edge with "The Best Glue Ever", then down the center, and some spots on the swirls to accent the swirls.


I cut out a brown swirl leaf from and old out of stock Robin's Nest paper, and in this photo you can see the pearl dew drops up close.

This shows the dew drops glued around the edge, and at sections of the swirls.

I punched a bird from the Gold Glitter Chipboard and glued it on top of the leaf cut out. I then used an "O" from an old danglie earring made from rhinestones.
I used some treasures that I have found over the last year in 50-75% off sale shelves, the glitter bird, the glitter nest words, and the star. These are just hung from the back of the "O" where on the back of the "O" it is made to hang this on the the wall. I could have covered the bird with paper too, but I love this look the way it is. The oval box next to the "O" is covered with Silver glitter Fleur, now sold out but available in Gold, and I cut out the Fleur glued on top of the oval box is from the Honeycomb Fleur Linen CS.
This "O" has turned out to be a fun Multi media project, which I love, and sits on a book shelf at the top of our staircase.
Hope this inspires you to dew drop all sorts of fun things in your home!
Ciao,
Robin

No comments: