Monday, October 29, 2012

Saltzburg

Saltzburg

 

Today I finished this layout so I could share it with you. It has been a blast to create this page. We left Ethiopia just 2 days short of a year ago, doing Humanitarian work for our church. We spent 23 months there serving the people of Ethiopia. Sooo, when it was time to head home, we decided we needed a little vacation before we came home to the United States. Our stop was Stuttgart, Germany where Dana's sister and her husband are living. We toured Germany, and a few other countries close to it. Here is one of my pages showing our visit to Saltzburg. My aunt and uncle live just an hour from here. We took a train to Chiemsee to visit them, and one of our days with them, they took us to Saltzburg, Austria. This was our second visit to Saltzburg, but not boring by any means. We love this beautiful country and the great culture they have there.
This Church is the one that Mozart played the organ in for years during his lifetime.
I created this page which I just love and feel like you really could be back in Saltzburg again just by looking through the pages I created of Austria.
I used Glitter Calamity Jane Roses, Baroque, Robin's Egg Cardstock, and brown cardstock, Paris Sticker (old and new), Time Rub on, Brown mini dew drops, mullberry cream flosers.

It is easy to put the dew drops down with Helmar glue. I just draw the line with the glue tip on the bottle, the glue flowing out in the swirl shape as I draw, and then slide the dew drops on the glue. Easy and fast.


Such a fun layout with fun papers, enjoy!

Ciao,

Robin

No comments: