Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Binder

Halloween Leather Binder


Hello again Fans,

Robin's Nest has the greatest leather binders, not fake leather, real leather. Each binder is foil stamped with a gold swirl design. The binders come in black and navy blue.

I decided that as I was working on this incredible Halloween project, which will be on next weeks blog post, I wanted a binder to match the cute book and page layouts I was working on.

I used the Black leather binder, then I used gray May Arts ribbon tied at a bow down towards the bottom of the binder. I then cut the word Halloween with my Cricut, which I designed with my Gypsy. I then just added a Large Glitter Bat cut from the Glitter Black Chipboard. And Whala, here is my Halloween binder.

I love to have a bit of elegance with anything I do, just my style preference. So this is an elegant looking Halloween binder.



Hope you enjoy!







Here is a peek of the halloween pages inside the binder. This is the binder for the halloween book I posted on the 17th. I hope you loved it, I am so very excited to share it with you!


Ciao,

Robin

No comments: