Sunday, January 18, 2015

Vintage Layouts of my Dad

Hi Everyone,
Robin here today,

There are still lots of 
photos of my dad that I am working through.

Here are some more of his photos
that I have been working on 
for a 8.5x11 book for him.


Each of us has that one thing that made 
us so extremely happy.
My Dad's was this little MG
that he would drive to work everyday.
I was about 5 during this time in his life.
As I was working on the photos
I wondered, what happened to that MG.
Why did he get rid of it?
As I went through more and more papers sorting 
and reading, I found a paper that showed a
primitive drawing of the MG and a big
diesel truck smashing the back of the MG.  I
found out that it was quite a smash and a miracle
that dad came home that day.
But Alas, no more MG.
So here is a page for him to remember that dream car: The MG

Robin's Nest Products I used:
Nautical Stripe paper
Clouds paper
Canada Stripe CS
Lodge cut out
Gina's Designs cut outs 
Blue Mini Dew Drops


Of course family came along the way,
and here are some of the few family pictures we have,
also in those days, not many pictures of 
Mom and Dad together.

So these are pretty fun for us.

I used Robin's Nest Black Herringbone CS
Black Dew Drops


Same year this picture was taken, all of us 
wearing something different,
but Mom and Dad look the same!

Robin's Nest Paper:  Embrace Life Linen CS/front and back.

You can find these papers on our
website

Have a wonderful week!

See you next Wednesday.

Ciao,
Robin

No comments: