Thursday, January 1, 2015

Baby Silas Mini Book

Hello,
Robin's Post Day!
Wednesday!

Today I am sharing with you another blue project!

My last for a while.

Sylas is Rachel's grandson,
and my first great grandson.

So I decided to make a book about Sylas.
I like so many other projects, started this book ages ago,
knowing that I would create this book for him.
Pulled it out this week, and Sylas' pictures that I have and created
this book.  I came down from the mountain one
afternoon to finish the book.  I was a nice drive down
the mountain and the rain had created fog, and driving 
through the fog helped clear my mind, 
and this is what I created after the drive.


This book is an 8x8 size.
I made the cover many months ago,
it is now time for the rest of the book.


Here Sylas is on his birthday.
His first day on this earth.
I used the back side of Belgian Chocolate.
Special Delivery Paper
Belgian Chocolate
Red and Blue Glitter Letters
Blue 6mm and 4mm dew drops
Baby Boy Sticker
Rocking Horse Specialty Paper


Sylas is a few weeks old here.
Chelsea came to let me kiss on him as she says.
And she continues to bring him over to visit us at least once a month.
We so love to have him and share our love with him.

Special Delivery Paper both sides
Glitter Boy Swirl
Baby Boy Sticker (retired)
6mm and 4mm dew drops


Sylas' Cute Baby Parts
Hands, ears, feet, toes.

I found this cute poem to go with these baby parts.
Also the blue baby feet on the poem come from a retired RN Sticker.
These feet came off the birth certificate from the hospital of
Rachel's Twin sister.  She passed away at two months 
from crib death.  Every once in a while, I want to use them.
Here they are, for a special boy.

Belgian Chocolate CS non glittered
front and back
Glitter blue Classic Swirl CS
6mm and 4mm blue dew drops
Red Glitter Stickers
Baby Boy Sticker


 Well, here I am! With Sylas.

Rocking Horse Specialty Paper
Baby Boy Sticker
Large dew drops
Blue glitter chipboard
Red Glitter Letters
Blue 4mm dew drops
Glitter Blue Classic Swirl



 Here is Sylas at 4 months old.
Isn't he cute!

Airplane Cardstock
Glitter Blue Classic Swirl
Baby Boy Sticker
6mm and 4mm Blue dew drops


Again Sylas is 4 months here.
That huge spider is scary!

Glitter Spiderweb CS
Green 6mm dew drops
Rocking Horse specialty paper back side


Not often are you able to have 5 generations alive.
We had these pictures taken at Christmas
with my dad Sylas' Great Great Grandfather.
Me, Rachel, Chelsea, and Sylas on my dad's lap.

We cherish these photos.
When I brought dad his own copy
he choked up and could hardly talk.

So Special!

Boys Plaid
Blue Glitter letters
And this is my joy CS
Belgian Chocolate CS
Grey CS
Blue Glitter Journaling tags

Here are a few random shots of the book.








All these products can be purchased on our web site


Have a great wednesday!

Ciao,

Robin

1 comment:

Ro Donner said...

Love your album. I'm curious as to how you bound it. Couldn't tell from the photos.