Sunday, January 4, 2015

10 Reasons You Make Me Happy Mini Book

Happy Summer!

We are back from Africa, 3 weeks total
we were gone, and we visited South Africa
and Madagascar!
Great work going on there for Humanitarian needs.
Loved the people so much! 

I have been on the hunt for something different to 
share with you.  So I started working on 
this little mini about my husband, Dana, who is
the love of my life.


This little mini is made from our Glitter Journaling Tags.
One sheet of Glitter Pink and one sheet of Glitter Teal Journaling tags.


Here is a close up of the top page of my mini.
I just cut out the shapes, then added a home made flower,
it is made with just white paper and distressed with pink ink.
I then added my number 10,  and a U then wrote in my title.
I also used Kiwi Sorbet cardstock for the green leaves
and swirl behind the flower, 
Brown glitter chipboard for the bird, and pink 6mm dew drops on top.

This is a sheet of Journaling tags. in Glitter Green.


Minus one tag, but they are pretty easy to work with, and 
leaves you plenty of space to write a note or two on.
I used green and teal pens to journal.


Each page is the opposite color,
 pink then green then pink.
On each page I stapled a shape cut from 
Glitter chipboard.
Teal, green, pink, or yellow.
A punched pink flower with a
pink dew drop in the center, a punched stamp shape
from Glitter Kiwi Sorbet Cardstock
and a number.  
I purposely used distressed the numbers.
They are from the Red Glitter Letter sheet.


Each page is journaled with one of the
things that really make me happy about Dana.


I also used various bright colors
to make the book feel Happy!


The last page I glued a picture of us on it
so when it is read, the reader knows who wrote 
it and who it is about!  US!


I then used a green ring and tied a
blue and green and pink colored ribbon to
the ring.
So, really a very simple mini.


What are the 10 reasons your 
hunny makes you happy?

Have a great Summer Day!

Find these products on

Ciao,

Robin

No comments: