Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Our Halloween 2009

Hello on this wonderful
Wednesday morning!

Robin's Wednesday Posts

Today I have decided to scrapbook a few pictures from
years past.  Dana and I left on our mission to Africa
in 2009.  I had printed the pictures we took in the
fall, but never had time to get them onto a scrapbook page.

So I am catching up this year,
and it just brings back some wonderful memories.

The end of 2008 and  most of 2009 found our daughter in law
Robyn in our home town for the year while our son Josh
was in Afghanistan.  We created some wonderful memories that
year, at the end of 2009 Josh came back, alive I might add,
and we had about a month to share with each other 
before they moved to their new duty station, and we left for Africa.

Here are our Halloween memories for that year.

Carving pumpkins was a great evening,
and of course as you can see
STAR WARS
was the theme of the pumpkins.

I chose dark colors and papers to scrapbook these photos.
Dark because Gabe carved the Dark Syth Lord,
and Josh and Lucas carved Darth Vader.


I used the Pumpkin paper front and back
and Halloween House paper, Ghost Camo back and 
orange dew drops, and orange glitter 
chipboard.


Here the same papers, and Glitter Pumpkin Chipboard cutout.

Robyn wanted to dress up,
much to Josh's dismay.
He didn't want any nasty make up on his face,
but after much prodding, he gave in,
and we were able to take these shots.

Such a fun way to spend Halloween with your kids!

I used Brown Glitter Witch Hats for the background of these
layouts.


I also used Orange bones paper front and back,
Boo Glitter Cardstock, Halloween sticker, and
Halloween Rub on.


I used Orange Clear Scraps paint,
Halloween Glitter Words, Halloween hat sticker,
Halloween rub on, and Orange bones CS both sides.
Background is Brown Glitter Witch hats, 
and orange dew drops.

The funny story about the photo with Robyn and Dana,
is Dana had just come in the house from working in
his awesome man shed, and the back yard.
This is how he looked after work that day.

Every time I see this photo, I just laugh and laugh, and laugh!
He didn't have to dress up for Halloween that year,
it was his all day look!

Well,
I hope you have enjoyed
these very different Halloween layouts.



You can find these products on 
our website under Halloween.

www.robinsnest-scrap.com

Happy Halloween!!!

Robin

No comments: