Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween Tablescape

I love to set the table for special occasions,
and for everyday.  So I am always
trying to come up with new ways to
set our table.

I love to shop the second hand stores to find new (to me)
dishes to have to set new tablescapes.

It sometimes is hard to find really good finds,
but just recently I found some black dishes.
Perfect, I thought, for
Halloween!

So here is my tablescape for Halloween.


I found  diamond shape fabric at JoAnns,
I just bought 2 yards and put it on top of a white 
tablecloth.
Then under each of my plates I put a sheet of 
black glitter spiderweb cardstock
found on our website


A princess pumpkin for my centerpiece on the table
topped with a black crow and black and orange diamond ribbon.


I bought 4 white plates at the dollar store and colored them in 
black felt pens to make the diamond plates.


In my garden I grew these cute mini white pumpkins.


White charger plates and black dinner and salad plates were found
at the second hand store.


I added a 'O" tag in black for O'Crowley.


The white and gray salad plate is from my mother's
china that our family would eat off on special occasions
.

This turned out to be such a cute tablescape.
It makes the kitchen/dinning area feel so festive!


Hope you have a fun Halloween.


It's just so fun to have this in the house!


See how fun just a piece of 12x12 paper can add to you 
tablescape!


Have a great October!

Ciao,

Robin



No comments: