Wednesday, September 4, 2013

This Girl Gets What She Wants Layout

This Girl Gets What She Wants


Oh, my sweet granddaughter, Alexys,
who loves to be called Ally.

I was going through the photos while we were in Alaska
visiting, and found this darling photo of her.

I thought, mmmmm, I must scrapbook this!


Of course when I travel to family,
and know that we are staying for 2 weeks,
I pack scrapbook supplies!
My gypsy, 
and what I think I might need to complete a 
few pages for the blog.

It is just fun for me, and my out.
And, at the same time, I feel like I am 
accomplishing something.


I decided to make a  crown with our dew drop stash of shapes.
This crown is make with pink diamond drops,
pink tear drops, clear dew drops,
and 2 pink shades of mini dew drops.

Really, quite easy,
and very effective.

I also added stickers, and other colors and sizes of dew drops to complete the 
look of the page.

I so love this paper, light green with pink flowers, 
there is so much you can do with it, and it is just
so beautiful.

Products used:
Spring sticker
Pink glitter leopard cs
Special Girl, Pink roses on green cs
Pink Sorbet Glitter CS
Pink Classic Swirl CS
This girl Sticker ( in sale products)
Rose Dew drops
Pink mini dew drops

Such a fun layout, simple yet classy.

Hugs to you all,



Robin

No comments: