Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Halloween Wreath for Rachel

I have been pinning these cute
wreaths all year on Pintrest.

Well, goodness, why haven't I made one?

We have rolls of netting left over from the past 
when we had the netting cut into 12x12 squares and sold them.
(we do have some left in the warehouse if anyone wants to purchase them)

So with the rolls, I wanted to create a fun
Halloween wreath.

This wreath I have made for Rachel.
She loves Halloween, and 
She loves purple.
So this just seemed fitting to give to her.


This wreath is made with purple splattered netting.
I wired the netting on a metal ring purchased at JoAnns.
Then I wrapped it with purple stripe ribbon,
and made a bow with the same ribbon.


I then die cut bats from our
Purple glitter chipboard, 
and Spellbinders bat die.


I glued purple glitter bats all over the wreath, and I 
took the bats and bent them so 
they would look like they are dimensional
.

I also added bats to the bow.


And now, 
the wreath is finished.

Ready for Halloween,
Can you believe that October will be here
next week!

Hugs to you all.

Robin

No comments: