Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Not Lip Service

I thought I would share a simple layout with you this week.


This layout is just fun and simple.

This is a picture of Dana and I years ago by Steinaker Lake, not far from home.

Every day I make sure that there is sometime in the day that I tell him
I Love You.
Sometimes, I will say, "did I tell you I loved you yet?"
and on some days it is way more than once.

So this page celebrates 
that I really mean it when I say
I Love You!

Products used:
Glitter lip CS
Black Journaling tag
Silver Glitter Fleur
Roses CS
Silver Mini Dew Drops
Black Cardstock
Glitter Black Heart cut from Glitter Black Chipboard
Heart Designed by Rachel
Red Glitter Chipboard
V shaped paper clip

Just simple and true.

Have a great day to all of you this summer!

Hugs,

Robin

No comments: