Friday, May 31, 2013

Sweet Girl Layout


Sweet Girl Layout

Introducing our NEW Special Delivery Line.



Whoo Hooo!  This is a layout done with our new Special Delivery line of paper, stickers and embellishments.  Today I am sharing the little girl look that you can get from the line, and each of my next posts will show the baby side to the line, and the boy Special Delivery line.  Our little friends are our favorite part of the new line.  Little girls, little boys, and little babies!  
 
I love to scrapbook feminine pages, with lots of lacy looks to them.  This page has such wonderful details, because of the pre-printed flowers, the metallic dew drops, and the lacy look created from the vellum.
 To create the lace look around the picture, I framed the picture in Celebration Swirl CS (pink side), then Celebration Swirl (grey swirl side), then the New Rose Vellum, that I punched with a lace border punch, Then framed it again in the Special Delivery Pink CS distressed with pink stamp pad.  I also took the vellum edge and folded it upwards so that it feels dimensional and fluffy.

I used a border punch on the Special Delivery CS Pink strip on the bottom of the cluster of papers and flowers.

To make the three dimensional flowers, I cut the flowers from the Pink Roses on Green CS (Back Side), I then distressed the edges with dark pink stamp pad.  
 I then sprayed the flowers with water.
Then scrunched them in my hand while they are wet, to give them dimension.  I then let them sit and dry in the shape that I want to use them for the layout.
 Here are the flowers attached to the layout after they have dried.
I added a Metallic Pink dew drop to each flower, and made leaves with Glitter Kiwi Sorbet CS.  I also added our NEW Sweet Girl Embellies-Pink, I used the heart and the flower.
And the cutest of all the NEW Line is our Little Friends.  Here is the Girl Friend!

And to make the layout complete I used the Sweet Girl Sticker.
Here is that cute layout again, so you can see all the details again.

Here you can see the entire little girl and baby Special Delivery line.  
We are so excited about it, order now, the product line is ready to ship!!!!  
Check out the Special Delivery Boy line on our website.

Tell us how much you love this new product collection!
Have a great day!

Ciao,

Robin

Products used:
Celebration Swirl Cardstock
Spring Stripe/Special Delivery Cardstock
Pink Floral Vellum
Girl Swirl/Green dot Cardstock
Sweet Girl Sticker
Pink Metallic Dew Drops
Sweet Embellies - Pink
Rose dew drops

No comments: