Friday, May 24, 2013

Our Little Treasure


Our Little Treasure

Caleb is the first boy in a family of 3 girls. He came last year, a little over a year ago.  I have to admit, this is the first picture I have scrapbooked of him, but alas, no longer!  I have been waiting for this new Special Delivery Product Line to do his pictures! 



Here is this cute little boy, with the new products all on a great layout.  Here are the new products and papers in this line.




 I cut out the geometric shape from the back side of the airplane paper for and placed it at the top corner of the picture.  
 I punched out 2 round shapes from the Brown Glitter Chipboard, and then layered it with the Circle shapes from the Baby Boy Sticker.
Here is a close up of the home made embellishment
Here it is on the page with the other embellishments.

I also added a large clear dew drop to the top of the sticker.  This creates a very fun embellishment for you page, and yet, you have not spent a fortune for this extra look to your page.

As you can see I used the Special Delivery paper, the Rocking horse paper, and the Plane paper.  I also used the Little baby boy, from our New Friends Embellishment line, the Title "Little Treasure", and the Baby Boy sticker, and the Star and Heart Embellishment.  All from the New Special Delivery Boy Line.  Other Robin's Nest products I used is the Blue glitter letter sticker Sheet, Blue dew drops, and large clear dew drops. I love how you get a mini blanket to wrap the baby in from the Little Friends Boy Baby Embellishment, and add to the page layout.

I invite you to our website to see this cute line, and bring some of it into your scrapbook room to use!  www.robinsnest-scrap.com 


Ciao,

Have a great day.

Robin

No comments: