Thursday, February 26, 2015

16 Candles Layout

Hello!

It's Wednesday!  Robin Here.

I just realized as I logged into write this post,
today is my grand daughters Birthday, Becca Ann
not Chelsea, but what a great day to share this
birthday page layout!

(It's also my anniversary 40 years for us today!)


Chelsea at 16!
What a great picture that Rachel took!
Chelsea is now almost 20 now, so I am a few years behind in
scrapbooking this photo, but
it has been set a side for a while because I wanted 
to use 16 candles!


Her expression is priceless.
And I wanted to capture it in a fun way.
She and Rachel love bright colors, so I wanted
to use bright colors instead of girly colors.
These candles show that great brightness
of the glitter chipboard used on the
candle paper clips 16 of them!


Here at the top of the layout, I have used
the same solid color card stock as I did for my
cake below.  I just tore it, then added
velvet ribbon (Robin's Nest) to the top,
I love that the ribbon is cut uneven.
I also used a large clear dew drop, and aqua 
6mm dew drops.


Here is another shot of my cake and candle paper clips.


I used a green glitter chipboard butterfly from the 
butterfly chipboard packet, and blue diamond drops
for the body of the butterfly.

Such a fun way to capture a very special age and birthday.

Products used:
Flame Swirl Cardstock
Candle Paper Clips
Glitter Butterfly Chipboard Die Cuts
Large dew drops
Aqua 6mm dew drops
Blue Diamond drops
Brick velvet ribbon

You can find these fun products on our website


Have a great day!

Robin

No comments: