Saturday, February 7, 2015

Wedding Tag Mini Book

Hello!
Rachel asked me to create a tag that 
could be used as an idea for a book and could
also be used for an idea for a card!

Whew!

Well, here is what I came up with.


Here is my tag, which is actually the shape of
the book.  So it is about 5 1/2 inches long.
I used the new Wedding Line, and the Classified Line.
Black with gold glitter Paisley CS
Wedding Cut out Packet
Wedding Writing/cutouts CS
Black Glitter Dot CS
Black with gold Glitter Fleur de lys
Gold and Pearl dew drops


Here is a close up of the cover of the book.
I used my favorite picture of my Mom and Dad's Wedding photos.



Gold and Pearl Dew drops make the book pop.


Elements from the Wedding Cut out Packet.
And a Large clear dew drop.


The Surprize is the opening of the card.  It is made of
Glitter White Swirl CS.
With a black journaling tag inside, and a cut out from 
the Wedding Writing/Cut out CS.


Here I have fanned out the pages of the book.
Each page has a cut out, and a black glitter journaling 
tag on it.  You can write many memories of 
your favorite things at the wedding,
or after many years you can write how you feel
about your spouse, hopefully good things!

This tag/book/card idea can be used with any of 
our product lines, school, beach, princess, boy.  There
is no limit to what you can create
with this fun idea.

Ciao,

Robin

No comments: