Sunday, November 16, 2014

Tyson's Layout

Hello!
 on this beautiful 
Wednesday morning.

I have been frantically getting projects done this week
so I can pre post Wednesdays for the next month.
We have a brother in law who is on his last days of life as 
I write, he has pancreatic cancer, we are just
waiting for the call that he has passed, and we will be on our
way to be with Dana's sister.
Update, Mark Passed away on August 19, 2014
Then we will be off to Brazil in September for 
the Humanitarian work that we do.

So I am ready to start the first Wednesday post.
Even as I write, I am so melancholy, so please forgive me.

Today I am sharing a layout I did with one of Jeremiah and Tara's sons.
I think that I am blue, blue, blue,
and most of my posts for the next month are Blue!!!!


I am so excited about this layout.
It is so hard to find really cute boy layouts and 
ideas.  As I have worked over the last few days,
I was just having a blast, going through the product line
of The Robin's Nest and finding things I can use on a boy layout.

I have to say, that I am partial to a few of the printed papers, 
and you will see some of them used often.

Belgian Chocolate is one of my fav's.
Here I have used it unglittered.
I comes glittered too, and I use it both ways,
but this is a little boys page and I decided to use it in it's plain form.

I also used the new Airplane Cardstock
and the back side of Rocking Horse Specialty Paper.

Products used:
Red Glitter Letters
Burlap
England Stickers
Boy Rub ons
Large dew drops\
lime green 6mm dew drops
brown dew drops
Clock Rub on
Stamp Sticker
Boys Plaid Paper

Enjoy!

Ciao,

Robin

No comments: