Sunday, November 2, 2014

Jakes Girls

Hello 
Sweet Wednesday!

Robin here today.
I am all done with the blues!

Now on to girls!

Here is singlely my favorite picture of Jake and Britney's girls.

I'm not sure what it is that I love so much about this photo,
maybe that the colors are so subdued. 
Now that this scrapbook page is finished, I am going to frame it
and put it up somewhere in the house.

This photo has been up on a board above my scrapbook
desk ever since it was printed.
I soooo love it.


I so love the combination of these papers!
Grays,and peach.








Products used:
Glitter Discovery Girl Cardstock both sides
Black Toile CS (retired)
Classified CS (retired)
Wedding Cutouts CS
Brown 6mm dew drops
Bird of Paradise Dew drops
Discovery Girl Rub ons 
Brown/green tear drops
Black Glitter Dot CS

Love my Little Girls!!!!!

Ciao,

Robin

No comments: