Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Finding the Quiet Center of life Layout

Hello,
Robin here, it's Wednesday!

I decided to work on a page that I had started many moons
ago.  It sits in my pile of half finished pages,
waiting for me to come up with a really cool idea to make
the page look like the dream that some how
lies in my mind.


This is what I started with.
Bee's Blues Linen CS
Sea Floral Linen CS
The photo of the bike if framed in 
matching blue and yellow cs.

I then pulled out the dew drops and went to work!


And here I am.

I love the combination of these papers.
The blue's and yellowy golds just look so great together.

I put all sorts of colors of dew drops on here,
and just struggled to get the right look,
until I put brown originals and ochre colored 
diamonds on the papers.

I just used a EK Success glue pen and drew
swirls on the page, then slid the dew drops on the glue.
I put diamonds along the way, and added a few
makeshift flowers with brown 6mm dew drops and diamonds.

Such a fun addition to my page, and now it can be put away with 
finished pages now.

Have a great Wednesday!

Ciao,

Robin

No comments: