Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Story 3 Little Princess'

3 Princess' Mini Book

I am so excited about this book!!!
It has been a dream to make for quite some time.
My photo shoot with the girls was such a
joy, and we did so many fun things
that day.

Each page reflects the things we did together,
and the things we do together!

I purchased skirts for each of the girls.
They so love to dance, listen to music, and twirl!
Girls love to twirl!

Products used:
Princess Cardstock
Pink mini dew drops
Princess Glitter Sticker 
(not many of these left in the warehouse)
Glitter Pink Journaling tags


In between the first 2 pages is this little book,
the glitter words on the front is from Glitter Princess Words.
I just cut the ends of the words to give it its look.
Paper is a retired Robin's Nest


Each grand daughter gets her own page.
I so love how this turned out.
Remember all the papers I have used
are on our website
www.robinsnest-scrap.com

I used the Princess Collection to create this  book.


I used a Clear Scraps Crown book
to create these crown pages, I added pictures to both sides
and dew drops.  I distressed with pink ink.


Aliyah's page here.
I used 3 different kinds of papers and journaling tags.


I tied the holes,
with ribbons on these clear crown pages,
it gives it a cute little look aside
from the fact that they really were
holes for a book.

Kadence is the youngest of the three.
Her pages started a new idea, I decided to add a little mini
flower to each page with a metallic pink dew drop in the
 middle of the flower.
I do love telling about the girls on the journaling tags,
these have become just a very important part of the book.
I wanted to tell a story about the 3 girls
like a story book.
When they came to visit a month ago,
I took Aliyah aside,
and we read the book together.  She was
so excited for the next page,
the move away from their "fairy grand mother" (me)
to a new castle.





I still have not finished the story on this page, but I will
eventually get it finished.
I used the glitter princess chipboard shapes
to this page.
They turned out great on here as part of the
story.

I was so glad to still have a few embellishments from
Gina's Designs.  They just fit in so well,
from doilies to dress forms.


Our little tea party with lemonade and brownies
out in the back yard.
They had so much fun
pouring and sipping and
dressing up.

This little book page goes
in between the page above.


Dancing and twirling are
very important in little girls lives!
this is why we have such cute dress up
clothes at grandma's house!


Now it is time to end our book and 
say good-bye with a kiss.


More pictures of our cute pages.






It is such a fun book.
I am so glad that I was able to save
embellishments, paper, pictures
for our little book
about the 3 little Princesses.

Aliyah and I read this book together
when she was visiting last.  She would smile
as I read the story with her, she sounding out
her words, and I helping her with some of
the hard ones.
When it came to the end,
and I read the ending, that the 3 little
princess' loved their new castle, she sighed a
big sigh, smiled, and gave me a hug.

Aren't grand children just the best!


Here is the cover again that
I showed last week.

Thanks for visiting with us.

Remember,
you can buy these papers and stickers
in our
Princess Collection
at
www.robinsnest-scrap.com

Ciao and lots of hugs,

Robin

No comments: