Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Robin's Nest New Lodge Collection

We have been working on a 
new collection for
the Robin's Nest.

Today I am introducing you
to our new line of
papers and embellishments to match.

The Lodge Collection


This collection can be used in so many different ways!
Besides outdoor and lodge.

Here are a few.


Here I am in France, and this beautiful new Glitter Green paper was so
perfect for this page.
I also used some cut outs from the cut out sheet.


This is a family page using the new Compass Cardstock
and the new Daisy/Stripe Cardstock,
and some cut outs.


Here I have used the Compass Cardstock
to cover the "J". I also used
the Bel rub on from the boys line.


This is a mini book that I created using the new Lodge Cutout sheet,
the die cuts, the birch straw, and printed papers from this collection.
Daisy/Stripe CS, Trees CS, Glitter Leaves Linen CS.


This is certainly one of my favorite pages.
I have used the Lodge Collection, 
the Black Forrest Collection,
The New Baby Collection.


Here is the Lodge Collection.

I have also created a Father's Day card
and a tag using the product line.

Other products used on these pages come from the
Black Forrest Collection
on our website.

www.robinsnest-scrap.com

Many big hugs to you,

Ciao,

Robin

No comments: