Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mini Boudoir

This month
Gina's Designs is our partner.
She has sent the designers a wonderful
selections of products to use with 
The Robin's Nest Products.

I decided to use one of the boxes that she
sent as my project. The box is a way to create a 3 dimensional
mini room, or mini scene of what your imagination desires.
The original box packet has sewing supplies to go with it.
I decided as I went through all the goodies
she sent to us, to make a room.
As the room started developing, it became
a Boudoir.


The kit came as a box that you put together,
it was simple and I had it glued together in less than 5 minutes.


I then selected my papers that I wanted to use for the
room, and as I was working on the room,
and I selected laser cuts from the packets that 
Gina's Designs sent to us.


Robin's Nest Papers used:
Glitter French Vanilla Fleur (fleur on front of box)
Cathedral Paper (Background wall paper)
Valentine Stripe (Chair)
Baroque Paper (Picture on wall)
Glitter Write (dress form) retired paper

Here are close ups of the room.


I covered the Chair.
Glittered the Chandelier
Covered the dress form
Wallpapered the inside of the box
Made a picture frame
Cut out the fleur on the front of the box
Painted the fleur de li
Cut a frame for the outside of the box this is the french vanilla fleur back side.
The urn came from an old sticker called France.

I added mini pearl dew drops on the dress form and the chandelier.
I added Amber Diamond drops, and green diamond drops to the urn.
I added gold mini dew drops on the fleurs.
And added the daffodil original dew drops around the outside of the frame.


Close up of the fleur, and dress form.


Here is the Boudoir again,
I'm not sure where this is going yet,
I have always wanted to create a little mini room. like this,
 this is one of my bucket list items.

Enjoy!

Robin

No comments: