Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Egypt and Camel Rides

Hello Readers!

2 years ago we were able to stop in Egypt 
on our way back from Ethiopia.
This is another one of those bucket list items 
that I thought would ever happen in my life.

Just to stand in front of the Pyramids and try to fathom
their age, was insurmountable.


This is the first page of my album on our trip to Egypt.
It seems simple, and I intended it to be,
things there are very simple.

I used:
Brown Herringbone CS
Gold Glitter Paisley CS
Bird of Paradise Dew Drops
All other products are from our trip 
and purchased in Egypt.
The little beetle is a ceramic bead.


This is another just simple page.
The biggest feat of all is I am on a Camel!
This is something I'm sure my kids think,
My Mom did that!  
These days, I've done some crazy things on our 
trips, and they are starting to get used to this
non-athletic, reserved person doing some out of the 
ordinary things! 

I used a retired Palm Tree CS Sheet,
a book page distressed, and 
a swirl shape from Want 2 Scrap


This is probably my favorite picture.
It's fun because it is off set.
Probably happened while Dana was turned around
on his camel trying to get me in the photo.
But because it is off set, the sand behind shows,
and it makes the photo.

I used:
Palm Tree CS ( Retired)
Brown Glitter Letter Stickers
Ancient Map CS
Want 2 Scrap Swirl shape
Other products from my scrapbook stash.

Well, tomorrow is Thanksgiving,
We wish you the best from our home to yours
on this wonderful season.
We have so much to be thankful for,
we will be spending time with them this week,
and this week-end, love our kids,
and so happy they are all coming for Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to you All.

Ciao,
Robin

No comments: