Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentines Heart Mini Album


Valentines Heart Mini Album


Hi all,  
Here is my Valentines Heart Mini Album.  My intent when I started designing the book was for it to look like a box of chocolates.  You know the kind that your husband is supposed to give you for Valentines,  I think I've gotten one over the years of our marriage,  I prefer flowers for sure, and that is why I added the flowers to the front cover of the album.  Photos and flowers, that is what brings great joy to my life!  Photos of my family I might add.
Here is a close up of the flowers, they are made with flower punches, I have 3 different flower shapes that I have used, one also from Heartfelt Creations Stamp and Die sets. I distress each flower using a small stamp pad, with these flowers I used a pink and a red stamp pad.  I then spray each flower after it is punched with water from a spray bottle and crunch it in my hands.  Then I assemble the flower, gluing about 4-5 punched flowers in a stack, staggering the petals, and crunch them again in my hands to create this look.  I added dew drops, and tear drops to form the shape of  a heart, and tucked them in around the arrangement.  I also added a bird die cut from Spellbinders die, a tear drop for her wing, and lips cut from the glitter lips cs, a felt filigree heart, and swirled leaves.  This is what constitutes my flower arrangement on the front of the book.
I used the Glitter Valentine CS for the cover of the Album.
I cut a tag from cream paper and added the Love filigree felt word, and a heart made of 2 red tear drops.  The tag is topped with a cream ribbon tied with pink string.   The entire edge of the album cover has a fine line of glitter.


Here are the other pages of the book, some pages have journaling tags on them and glitter heart die cuts.  Others are blank to just add whatever size photo you have to the book.  The book measures about 9 inches wide.  Some pages look just as though it could be a box of chocolates.



Have a very Happy Valentines Day!

Ciao,

Robin


Products used in the album:

Wild About You Product Line

Glitter Valentine CS
Valentine Stripe CS
Glitter lips CS
Classic Roses CS
Glitter Chipboard Hearts
Glitter Red Journaling tags
Glittter Red Letters
Viva Rubon
Glitter Red Sorbet CS
Glitter Red Classic Swirl CS
Forbidden Love Dew drops
Glitter Gold Fleur
Glitter Brown Chipboard
Orange Circles Vellum
Hunter Green Glitter Dot CS
Kiwi Glitter Sorbet CS

No comments: