Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Digging worms in my garden


I love to garden, and when the grandchildren are here when I am weeding, they love to help. But of course in thier own way. I always have little plastic buckets for them to put things in and little shovels. So it was just fun for me to take pictures of these 3 cute little girls in my flower beds. Well, they of course don't weed, but they love to dig for worms. Certainly girls with no fear! And love to save those worms!
In this cute layout is our 2 year old grandaugher Kaydence, she just had her 3rd birthday last week. I used some different papers together that just look awesome together. I used leaf stripe as my background cardstock, then I used leaf print paper. I cut out the leaf groupings and glued them up in the corners to look like tree leaves coming down the edge of the layout. I also used the back side of black and white pine cone to cut the leaves and swirls out of under the flowers. I used 2 colors of glitter pink cardstock and flower punches to create the flowers. I cut out the words digging out of brown cardstock. She is a beauty digging for the worms.

Kaydence's sister are in the second layout digging for worms too. I used the back side of black and white pinecone cardstock for the background. I also used glitter getaway leaf for the borders and the frame on the right side of the layout. The "In Grandmas Garden" is cut out with the cricut with kiwi glitter sorbet as well as the shape with Aliyah's picture in it. The swirls are cut out with the cricut out of glitter spring stripe. I also used journaling tags in both layouts. Green mini dew drops and razzleberry dew drops are used in the layouts. I also used large clear dew drops in the layouts.

I have had fun the last few days working on these layouts, and loving my grandkids all over again. This is such a joy. Enjoy, You can find these papers on our website.

Enjoy!

Ciao,

Robin

No comments: