Monday, September 17, 2012

Creations of Joy

Hello out there.

Today I created this new blog.  This is a new adventure for me to have a blog that is just about the things I love to do, create, and share.  Maybe this first post should be about me and the things I love the most.
So here I go!  I love to create!  It doesn't matter really, I love to try and do many different things.  Those things include sewing, crafting, scrapbooking, designing, painting, whew!, what else?  Those are on the top of the list. There are many more but I won't go into them all.  Cooking has never been on the top of the list of my talents, however, my husband and I raised 6 children and none of them starved. 
My best friend is my husband Dana.  I attribute who I am to him.  He has given me the confidence to become a better person and a more organized thinker.  He has given me the confindence to succeed even when I didn't think I could.  He has given me security and helped me to see myself as a successful woman.  I truely love him.
We married 38 years ago, and my life has never been the same since.  There are always things going on in our lives, and we keep ourselves quite busy even though  at this time in our lives we are retired.  There is rarely boredom with us, and he is a worker for sure.  As time goes on I will share these things with you. 
As for now, I will start sharing (posting) with you the things that I love to do.  They will be varied and I hope there are some readers out there that will enjoy them.  Maybe we can share with each other, I love to learn from others as well.  I look forward to meeting new friends!

For now,  Ciao,

Robin

No comments: