Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Jack

Jack is one of my grandsons.
He is one of three born in the same year,
and the youngest of all my grandchildren.

He lives a few states away, and so we spend time on Facetime
when we talk.  Just the other day he and his Nanny called
and we had quite the talk.

"Grandma!  It's just crazy!"

"What is crazy?" I asked.

"Cruz!  He was in the refrigerator! 

"How did he get there?"  I commented.  Cruz is one of his cars.

"I don't know!  It's just crazy!"

This conversation went on for a while about Cruz.  
He didn't even give me a chance to say "hello" when I opened
Facetime and saw his cute little face.

Four year olds have quite an imagination, but then again
Cruz was in the fridge sitting on the cheese.

He was so exact on what had been going on with his little matchbox
size car.  He just talked and talked telling me the all the places he has
found his car.  Katie, his Nanny, has hidden it in many different places over
the last few days, and it has been quite a game for Jack to
find the next place where Cruz might be.

There is no greater joy for me when I get calls from these wonderful
little spirits and tell me the fun things that are going on in their lives.  I just
smile as I walk around the day after a conversation like this.

Jack isn't the only one that calls.  The other grandchildren call too.
Some, just to say good night to me, just so it will be one 
minute longer before they have to crawl into bed for the night.

Pure Joy!

Pure Joy!

I hope you too find pure joy in the little moments in your lives.

This one could happen every day and I would never get tired of it.

Have a great day!

Robin 


No comments: