Thursday, March 5, 2015

Heart Breaker Gabe

Hello 
This wonderful Wednesday morning.
Robin posting today.

I love to take pictures of our grand kids when we are visiting them.
2 years ago when we were visiting our kids in 
Alaska, I asked the 2 younger boys to dress up for me,
so we could have something different of them
to scrapbook.

This is Gabe.  He dressed up as a geek.
I just smiled, and we went outside for his photo shoot.
Of course his first photo shoot, he was all dressed in Black
representing Men in Black.

I haven't finished that layout yet, still needing some stickers for it.

But this one, I had to post just before valentines day,
since when he leaned up against the stop sign by their home
I keep on singing to myself.

Stop! In the Name of Love.



He puffed out his chest, put on black glasses and black suspenders,
and pulled his pants up as high as he could get them.

I love the originality of these kids,
they make me happy, laugh, and just simply bring great joy
into my life.  I love them!

You will see a few more of these photos
of our photo shoot in the next few weeks.  They are just so 
fun and very original!

I used the back of Ivy Cardstock, Glitter Green Lodge, and from the 
new collection Saffron Sunrise, the Saffron Cards.
Red tear drops, and yellow 6mm dew drops.
I cut the stop sign with my Cricut/Gypsy.

Well for now, here is Gabe in his fun personality,
and lots of more fun to come.

Have a great day!

Ciao,

Robin




Ivy Trim CardstockWrap Glitter CardstockSaffron Cards

No comments: