Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I love Halloween

Last year I posted a Halloween 12x12 binder
and layouts that went in the binder.

Some of the pages were a little unconventional, since
I had to heat cut my sheet protectors to fit the layout pages
because they were a bit smaller than 12x12.

It looked great in the binder though, and
 you can look at that post under
Robin's Posts.

Here are some of those layouts with 
actural photos in them.


Here is Luke and Gabe, 
these are our grandsons in Alaska.
Dressed up for me so I could see their costumes 
last November.


This is Aliyah, one of the 3 girls of Jakes, 
She looks so cute in her Star Wars Costume.


Here I am,
Dressed up! 
I never do this, but since we had been 
gone for 2 years I did a little more for Halloween than normal.
I dressed up and painted spiderwebs on my eyes


My Set up for the kids to come and choose treats.
They had marshmellow skeletons, witch hat cookies,
mummy candy bars, and much, much, more,
thanks to pintrest.

Hope you have a great Halloween this year!

Hugs,

Robin

No comments: