Sunday, October 7, 2018

Little Book about Home

I love to create little books about our lives.

This book is a book I created about our home.  
I took some amazing photos of our home, 
and created this cute book.

HOME

Here we are in my dining room, with the book sitting on
the small buffet.


Oh so fall right now.
I am in decorating mode for fall, and that is when this
cute book comes out!  
It matches all the fall colors of the home,
as my home is full of yellows, black, and grey.


Here is the HOME book


It stands up by itself, 
each page is made of chipboard,
and then decorated to match the things 
and pictures of my home.


On the front of the book is a picture of a nest. 
With my name Robin, I have to include a nest!  I so
love nests, birds, and anything that fits that mode!


The cover of the book is created with paper from my company
The Robin's Nest.
well, it is now run by my daughter, but the papers were
created and designed by me.


As you open the book, each page is filled with pictures
of my house, and the beautiful
home that I live in.  Actually, all the photos are from the
outside of my house!
I will get to the inside as the days carry on.

I want to share these fun things with you!
So again the start of this new adventure of sharing
my talents on the internet.

I hope you enjoy this fun book.
I will show more picture of it later, and how I created it.

Ciao,

Robin

No comments: