Wednesday, April 1, 2015

OCrowley Hobbits

Nothing more fun than a few Hobbits

Robin posting today.
These are my grandsons, they have the elfin cloaks like the
Hobbits wore throughout the Lord of the Rings Movies.

I used the Lodge Collection, Forrest Collection and a few other
things to complete these layouts.
The feathers are from Gina's Designs.
I love her chipboard designs, and use them a lot in my layouts.



The layout background of this layout is the clover CS.
Oval sticker, and tear and dew drops.

The lower layout is the Getaway Glitter CS, and 
I used the Lodge line and Forrest line with this layout as well.


I also used the Tree Straws, Tear drops and dew drops.


This was part of our photo shoot with the boys.
They dressed up as Hobbits. Their mom made the elfin cloaks for them
for Halloween the year before.  The cloaks are awesome.
Any young man who love Lord of the Rings would love to
have one of these.  Thanks Mom!


You can find these products on our website

Lodge CutOuts CardstockNatural TwineClover Border Glitter Cardstock

Birch Tree Paper StrawsGetaway Glitter CardstockOutdoors StickerForest Trees Specialty Paper

I hope you enjoy your day,
Tell me what you think of these layouts,
I love your comments.

Ciao,

Robin

1 comment:

frezja said...

I love this Layouts :)