Friday, April 5, 2013

At Home with Nature


Are you ready for hiking and camping this summer.  We have the cutest stickers for these fun pages you will create with your pages.

I used the Camping Sticker on this layout with the Green Leaves Paper to show you how fun these stickers are on your layouts.


This picture was taken in the Black Forrest in Germany.  It was such an inspiration for me to be there and to soak in all of the beauty of nature that Germany has.  As I was creating this page, using the Camping sticker, I thought, could I make vines with the tear drops.


After laying out the tear drops, I realized that it would take dew drops and tear drops to create a fun vine for this layout.  Of course the vines can be used for other projects as well, but this is  just a fun way to add dimension to your pages with just glue (Best Glue Ever) and dew drops and tear drops.
Ok, so my photo is sideways, but here is another vine without the leaves on the side of the photo.

I love using dew drops for just a great fun dimension on my pages, easy to do, just draw your line with the glue then pour your dew drops on the page, not on the glue, and slide onto the glue.  Easy!

Have a great day.

Ciao.

Robin


No comments: