Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter at our House


Easter 2012

We always do fun projects with the grandkids at Easter.  Last year we decorated cookies, colored eggs, had an Easter egg hunt, and just had fun together!  I love after we are done making pages to remember these fun days together.

This last year was the first year Kadence really was able to color her own eggs.  She is 2 1/2 here, and holding an egg on a spoon is a challenge.  I love the way her hand is slightly over her mouth, and looking at her cups of colored water as she is working on her eggs.  
I used Glitter Spring Stripe, Bunny Stripe, Glitter Kiwi Sorbet, Plum Fleur, Teal Giraffe paper/cardstock.  I also used purple hair and mm dew drops and a large dew drop, and Spring Sticker.
This layout is Aliyah hunting for eggs in our backyard.  I'm so glad that the girls were wearing dresses while they hunted for eggs, they just look so elegant with dresses on.  
I used Glitter swirl egg, Viva La France, and Celebration Swirl (back side), and Celebration Swirl papers/cardstock for this layout.  I also used Spring sticker, Viva rub-on, metallic pink dew drops and large dew drops.  The banners were punched from the back of the Viva La France CS with an Epiphany Banner Paper Punch.

All these papers can be found in the Girls Products, and Holiday Products.

I hope your Easter is as fun as ours.  We love to celebrate with our family.

Ciao, 

Robin

No comments: