Sunday, December 30, 2018

A New Year, A New Way

I just read an article that encourages people,
anyone to blog.  I first started years ago blogging 
on a business blog.  It has posts directed towards being very creative.
For years I posted every week. 
In my posts were ideas of how to use the product line I had created
and sharing talents that I am gifted with.

Now 14 years later my daughter continues to support the blog with 
a team of creative people sharing now, her product line.
It is fun to know I was a part of that blog and that it continues to
have many readers.

Today I am on my own blogging again with my own personal blog.
This requires myself to be true to me.
Meaning, there are no deadline dates that I have to keep, 
or certain days I need to post.
But the need to share what I do at home with the world has become a 
part of my happy time.  Why not share?
Why not keep myself busy with little tasks to do.  The need to keep
my mind busy and going is important to me.

This post is just a reminder to myself that anyone can share anything.
My sharing is different from others, but as the article said,
keep on sharing what is in your mind, what is going on in your life,
and possibly what gifts you are given to share with others.

I had an assignment today in church which required a bit of
preparation and a lot of discussion with my husband so I could feel
adequate to full fill my assignment.  Currently he is driving a 
truck "hot shotting" as they call it, to bring extra income into our home
to offset expenses in our older age.  He wasn't supposed to be 
back for my presentation, but surprised me this morning as he sat
down next to me on the pew, I had left the house 2 hours before to go
to meetings and prepare the room for my presentation.

I'm not sure how many husbands are that dedicated to their wives 
to sleep in the truck and be back home to listen to a presentation of sorts.
What I do know is that I love this man.

He drove through a blizzard only to arrive at a hotel to find that the 
room he had scheduled had been given away because the person
at the desk had not recorded or set up the room for him.
He has been going to that hotel for over a year, and never had this
problem before.  Ahhh, yes, he is sleeping right now.
The presentation of the day is over for me, he is sleeping after
driving for 2 full days and cat naps on the way, safe and sound.
I know he doesn't tell me these things on the phone when we talk so that
I will not fret over his safety.  Silly hotel people.  We all forget something
during our day, and he is safe.  God blessed him.

Blogging.
I will try to blog more about things going on in life,
and more importantly about the good I see,
the changes in my life, and of course, the talents I can share 
and creations that I come up with now and then.

Come along with me as I take this journey in my life.
This will be a learning journey for sure.

Robin  


No comments: