Saturday, December 1, 2018

Book of Mormon Journaling

This year I decided to read and journal the Book of Mormon
a little bit differently.

I printed out a copy of the Book of Mormon in 8.5x11 size and journaled
on the edges of the pages.

Here is page one.

I added my journaling of the words on the page that I wanted
to emphasize and some washi tape at the top.

This was my first try on the pages and I learned a few things.

1.  I used a black microfelt pen and it bled through to the back side of the page.
2.  I also used rubber stamps and they worked great, but still have that "same" look.
3.  Colored pencils work better and don't bleed through.
4.  The washi tape is a good way to mark things and emphasize items on that page.
5.  I learned over time to become a little more creative.
6.  I started using my old stash of stickers to make the pages more colorful.

Here are a few more pages 


Here you can see the heart stamps are cute, but the same design isn't that great.
Especially for a really cute page.



I love how using the washi tape that it brings a nice edge to the page.

 As I was reading about Lehi's dream, I wondered how it would be easy
for me to find the different meanings of the dream.
So I boxed them in with blue color to the edge of the box.



I love sharing these pages.  
I'm not the very best at making these fabulous,
but I have learned so much by doing this project.

I will continue to share pages out of my book.
I so love the Book of Mormon!
It brings so much peace to my life, and helps me in each and every
day of my living.

Enjoy.

Share you ideas with me too!.

No comments: