Friday, December 14, 2018

Light the World Journaling Book / December Daily

I'm way past 8 days!

I started showing my December Daily book
that is focused on Light the World 
campaign, and I only posted 8 days.

8 days go by fast!
So here are the rest of my pages
in my December Daily book for Lighting the World.

This year it has been suggested to do a 
service a week, instead of 
25 days of service,  but I still continue to
record my service for each day of the week.


I added numbers to the pages, and am so in love with them!

They are cut out on my cricut using the font from the Sophisticated 
cartridge.  One of my favorite fonts.


It brings such character to the pages!


When I created the book, I just went through my files of
Christmas papers and such, to design the pages.
Then just cut and glued as I went.


I love the ornaments that have a scripture to go along with the
day.  I found these on the Red headed hostess blog
I think.  I love her stuff.






I'm still plugging along each day, thinking of something to do
that day for service.

It is always interesting to me how easy it is to serve 
someone else.  I read a book years ago that 
challenged you in one of the chapters to do more
service and to record what you do.

I took on that challenge, and it changed my life. 
Who would have thought that after that,
I would spend many hours a week serving others.

It may be a few hours in the temple,
or it may be my neighbor, my grown children,
my close friends, or just someone at the 
grocery store.  But what I have learned from this new
challenge that day, was I became a better person.

I started thinking less of myself and more about the needs
of other people, and seriously, how can that
not make you a better person!

Enjoy Lighting the World.

Robin










No comments: