Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sunglasses

I love to take photos of our darling 
Grand daughters,
Seriously, every grandmother just
can't resist this!

At Christmas time, 
I took this cute photo of the girls
in their Christmas dresses
and sun glasses.

Well, how was I going to scrapbook that?

So, I decided to 
accent the sunglasses.


I decided to do a white page,
which for me is hard to think through.

So here is my take on the white page.

I used wedding paper,
and sprayed it with a pink alcohol ink spray
that I made myself.


I then sewed circles on the page 
with my sewing machine.
Stamped some motifs with stamps from my
scrapbook stash, and black ink.


I added my embellishments, 
rub-ons, Viva la France, Pink Classic Swirl CS,
Daughter sticker, Girl glitter sticker, 
and shapes cut from Pink Glitter Chipboard.

And DEW DROPS!
Several sizes,and different shades of pink.


Other products have come from
my scrapbook stash,
but the best was 
Timeless twine, one of our past partners.
Thanks Timeless twine.

Have a great day!

Hugs.



Robin

No comments: