Saturday, March 30, 2013

Scooter Rides with Grandpa


Scooter Rides with Grandpa


Hi all, 

Happy Easter!  I hope today is warm and fun for all of you at the very special day.  One of the most favorite things the grand kids love to do is ride on our little vespa with grandpa.  I'm pretty sure on Saturday this will be one of those begged items on the list from the girls.


On this fun page, I used the Ivy Trim CS, purple and green cs.  Glitter green journaling tag, and green diamond drops from the fall gems bottle.  Other embellishments are from my personal stash in the scrapbook room.
  I used the green diamond drops to accentuate the ivy leaves, adding between 2 and 3 diamonds per leaf.  I only did this at the top edge of the page.
I also added the diamond drops to be the leaves of these flowers, and the wet drop look of the crumpled leaves punched from green cardstock.

Hope you have a great Easter, and you find fun things to do with your family to bring great memories to your day.

Ciao,

Robin

No comments: