Saturday, February 21, 2015

Family Photos

Hello Readers,

It's so fun to come together and share fun pages using 
the Robin's Nest product lines.

I sometimes wonder when I am creating my pages did I really
intend for this paper to be used this way, or what other ways and
with what other products can I use this paper.

Today is just one of those days.
I have used in the first layout the lodge line with
the family tree rub on, and the regency sticker.

The page just pulls family together so well!








Forest Trees Specialty PaperWrap Glitter Cardstock
I used the back side of the trees paper for the background of this layout.
Family Rub-OnRegency Sticker
These sizes are a little bit deceiving, since the sticker is much larger than the rub on,


This layout is with our daughters by birth and by marriage.
I had intended this paper for babies and children, but the
combo of the papers, and glitter just were perfect for this photo.

We aren't dressed in very pastel colors, but the pastel
look of the paper brings such femininity to the page.

I cut the accents from the same paper, just using the back side. 


Sorry about the bottom edge, it came through on the scanner.


Peach Glitter CardstockDiscovery Girl Glitter Cardstock

Other elements for this page come from Gina's Designs.

I so love her work.

You can find these products on our Robin's Nest
web page.
just tap on the link and it will take you there!

Ciao,

Robin

No comments: