Monday, November 12, 2012

I Love Fall Journaling Tag Book

In my scrapbook room again, working on the reasons I love fall.  You know I have missed the last 2 falls while we were in Ethiopia.  So I have soaked every minute of fall in this year.  Our drives through the Uintahs has been so wonderful, and I love everything I see.  So this is my little book to celebrate how I feel about fall.
I created this cute journaling tag book all with Robin's Nest Products.

The book has 25 pages of the reasons I love fall. I used the Journaling tags from our product line, they look like this.
javascript:popupWindow('http://robinsnest-scrap.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=934&pic=0&products_image_large_additional=images/teal journa.jpg')
I cut a package of each the teal and black journaling tags. Just did it one evening while I was watching tv. It didn't take long at all.
I then printed 3 sheets(each a different color) of numbers with large spaces between them so I could punch the numbers out in shapes.
I used our die cut chipboard leaves and the numbers and stapled them to each journaling card. I used a paper clip on each tag, and distressed each number punchout.
I then used a $1.00 leaf stamp I bought at JoAnns. I stamped the leaves in different places on the journaling tags, not all the stamp has to show on the tag, just enough to give it the feel.
These are just some random pages of the book, with stamped leaves, a pumpkin on this one, and a bird stamp.
Here is a close up of the leaf, punched number, and leaf stamped on the number tag.
Last of all, I used the Robin's Nest fall rub-on for my last page of my book.
Journaling is easy and fun with these journaling tags.
What are your ideas for these journaling tags? I'd love to hear!!! Share them with me.
This is just a different take on the book, journaling throughout it, and fun to leave on the table for all to read.
Have a great day! Hope you love Fall too.
You can find our fall products under NEW ENGLAND on the Robin's Nest website.  www.robinsnest-scrap.com
Ciao,
Robin


No comments: